Have you ever found yourself after a meal, using a straw, fingernail, fork, piece of paper, or whatever else you can find because you don't have a toothpick or floss readily available? Dental floss is great, but using it in public seems a little gross to me.
I received the Bryton Picks to review and I think these are exactly what I have been looking for. Carrying them in your purse, keep in your desk drawer at work, or the glove compartment of your car. They are even small and thin enough to carry in your wallet. Available in a variety of colors and each pick is good for up to 30 days. Bryton picks are germ resistant so, just clean them with hot water and store it away until the next time. Just another step to help out our environment. The thin flexible metal edges of the Bryton Pick fit into small crevices making it easier to clean teeth without much space between.
Dental hygene is very crucial for your health. Tooth decay is the most common global disease affecting every family. Over 80% of cavities occur inside pits and fissures on chewing surfaces where brushing cannot reach food left trapped after every meal or snack and saliva or fluoride have no access to neutralise acid unlike easy-to-reach surfaces, where few cavities occur.
Flossing is an important element of oral hygiene, since it removes the plaque and the decaying food remaining stuck between the teeth. This food decay and plaque cause irritation to the gums, allowing the gum tissue to bleed more easily. Acid forming foods left on teeth erode teeth eventually causing cavities. Flossing for a proper inter-dental cleaning is recommended at least once per day, preferably before brushing to help prevent gum disease, cavities, and receding gums.
- Flexible Edges - Germ Resistant (Made in the USA)
- Portable Credit Card Size Carrying Pouch Included - For easy, on-the-go use
- Reusable Up to 30 Days! - Recyclable - Less Waste
- 'Floss In Seconds' - Interdental Cleaner -One Handed Use - Slides between teeth to remove food debris- Reduce Gum Inflammation
- Easy to use with Braces - Floss from behind the braces
- Improve your oral and overall health by removing food debris and plaque immediately after every meal, snack while on the go in an automobile, at the office, at school, in a restaurant, or at home
You can purchase Bryton Picks at your local pharmacy or retail stores. If you cannot find them locally you can order them from Bryton.com
For more information about Bryton Pics Like them on their Facebook Page
and follow them on Twitter.