Sunday, August 18, 2013

Journals Unlimited

Journals Unlimited, Inc

Have you ever wanted to look back at old memories and photos just didn't seem to do the trick? Couldn't remember what was going on in a photo or couldn't exactly remember the small simple things done or said? If so, Journals Unlimited Write it Down Series is perfect for you.

I received the Ever After Couples Journal. It is absolutely amazing. On each page it has printed things for you to remember. It asks news/weather for the week, a struggle you and your loved one had, 3 nice things you did for each other, etc. On the back of each page it is set up for love notes for you and you significant other. It is a great way to look back and remember the small things that may seem huge at the moment and help you relive that memory  for a lifetime. I write in mine almost every day.

couples journalju-81-5ju-81-6


These journals have durable, long lasting, hard covers. The pages are acid free, recycled paper. They hold more memories than a photo album. They have so many different themes for journals, so there is a book for every occasion. Click here to visit their page and see which one (or more) would suit your needs.

If you wish, you can go to JournalsUnlimited.com and register your email on the website to receive email coupons. You can also register your email through their facebook page by clicking here.

I highly recommend these to anyone who likes to keep the memories for a lifetime. I think they would be an awesome thing for my children to be able to go back and look at when they get older. I hope you all enjoy as much as I have. I see many more of them in my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment