Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April Starbox from Starlooks

Starbox

So I have recently got really into make up and being a "girlie girl".  I got a starbox from starlooks and have to say I absolute love everything that is in it.

In the box were many things. I got some loose powder, lengthening mascara, lipstick, and chap stick. I was so eager to try them all out that I put washed my face just to put on fresh make-up at 8 O'clock at night.

The loose powder left my face feeling fresh. Not clumped or caked like some make up does. It feels as if you are wearing nothing at all. It conceals and gives your face a nice glow and complection.

The lengthening mascara appears to be clear. I usually have a problem with my eyelashes clumping which was not the case with the lengthening mascara. It make my eyelashes look long and so pretty. 

The lipstick was a nice subtle shade. It was enough to know it was there but not overpowering as to bring all the attention to your lips. It made it look more natural and that is something i really like about it.

The chapstick was refreshing. It was a mixture of aloe and mint. It had a refreshing feel and the mint really gave my lips a fresh feel.

I absolutely love the starbox and would like to get more in the future. If you haven't tried it you really should.try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment